Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for shopping at our marketplace – AudioPacket.
This is the Return and Refund Policy of AudioPacket marketplace; please read it carefully. This policy is based on consumer laws. Please be aware that in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Digital products – Music Tracks
Below are the situations in which we are making refund on an item you have purchased:
- Item (Music track) is “not as described”
- Item (Music track) is not downloadable for you within 72 hours after your purchase. In this case you should contact us and if we did not provide you files (music tracks) for download after 72 hours after you contacted us then you will be entitled to a refund.
Item (Music track) is “not as described”:
An item (Music track) is “not as described” if it is different from the music track description or preview. If it turns out the item is “not as described” you will be entitled to a refund. Example might be when description of the song says 1411 bit-rate wav track and it turns out to be lower bit-rate which is not acceptable for you.
Item (Music track) is not downloadable for you within 72 hours after your purchase:
If you login to your profile (there is also automatically created profile for guest customers) and purchased items (music tracks) are not downloadable, please contact us immediately on email@example.com. We will do our best to fix it, but if we happen to do not fix the problem after 72 hours after you sent us email, then you will be entitled to a refund. Please note that in huge amount of cases, items (music tracks) are available for download long time after you purchased it, but you should download them immediately to avoid problems in the future.
If the item (music track) is according to the description and preview, there is no obligation to provide a refund in situations like below:
- You don’t want it after you’ve purchased it.
- The item (music track) did not meet your expectations.
- You change your mind.
- You bought an item (music track) by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
We recommend contacting us for assistance on firstname.lastname@example.org, if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
Version 1.0 – Effective date: April 1, 2018.